Tour in Liguria
Genoa and the Palazzi dei Rolli, Cinque Terre (2 days)
Departure for Liguria. Free lunch. In the afternoon visit with a local guide. Visit of Strada Nuova (now Via Garibaldi), a UNESCO site since 2016, where some of the most beautiful Renaissance buildings are located, called Rolli. Visit of the courtyard of Palazzo Doria Tursi (today the Town Hall). Visit of Palazzo Lomellino, a private residence, where the heir of the last owner still lives. Internal visit of the noble floor to admire the frescoed rooms by Bernardo Strozzi. In case of good weather, you can also visit the splendid Italian garden, perfectly preserved. Internal visit of Palazzo Pallavicino (now the Chamber of Commerce): noble floor, visit of the family chapel and the splendid Golden Gallery. Walkthrough the characteristic “Caruggi”, along Via Dei Macelli, the medieval district of butchers, to reach Piazza Campetto. Visit the courtyard and noble floor of the Imperial Palace. Important: several buildings that are privately managed are part of the circuit. Therefore some may not be open to visitors and may be replaced with others. In the end, transfer to the hotel, dinner and overnight stay.
Breakfast and transfer to La Spezia and the start of the guided tour with sections on foot and by train. We will visit Monterosso, Manarola and Vernazza. The Cinque Terre offers a territory where sea and land come together to form a unique and suggestive area. Eighteen kilometres of rocky coast full of bays, beaches and deep sea beds, dominated by a chain of mountains that run parallel to the coast. Terraces planted with vines and olive trees, whose containment is ensured by ancient dry stone walls. A naturalistic heritage of great variety. Paths and mule tracks with breathtaking views. A Marine Protected Area and a National Park that protects its absolute uniqueness. These, in short, the Cinque Terre, declared by UNESCO since 1997 a World Heritage Site. Free lunch during the visit. Transfer to Portovenere for a photo stop (shuttle to Portovenere with a ticket to be paid on the spot). A return trip with arrival scheduled in the evening.
- 3 * hotel near Genoa / La Spezia, half board
- Visits with professional guides
- 5 terre card train
- Entrances to some buildings of the Strada Nuova circuit and Palazzo Rolli.
- Transport of any kind
- Compulsory insurance
- Other entrances not included
- Lunches and drinks, ns. travel assistant, anything not expressly indicated under “the fee includes”.
- Net rates in euros, subject to confirmation (excluding weekends and holidays) – 1 free ticket for every 25 paying guests
- Document required: valid identity card. The program could be reversed.
- n.b. the program can be adapted to customer needs
- AXA Compulsory Multi-Risk Policy (Medical Expenses and Cancellation) € 10 per person.
- Single room supplement € 25 per person per night. Possible city tax to be paid directly at the hotel.
- Lunch with tourist menu (first, second, side dish, fruit or dessert) from € 20; drinks ¼ wine and ½ water € 5
- Cancellation fee of 0% if cancelled